- April 11th - "Getting To Great" Survey deadline (info below)
- April 11th - Online Report Card Survey (more info below)
- April 16th - How is Technology Changing Us?
- Apr. 17th - 2014 Scholarship Application Form due from all potential grads to be considered for all SJA awards. Please return the form to the Guidance Office.
- Apr. 18th - Good Friday (no classes)
- Apr. 21th - Easter Monday (no classes)
News and Announcements
- Online Report Card Survey:
The province wants input on what is working well and areas for improvement with provincial report cards. The survey will help to identify what is working and areas for improvement in order to provide clear information to students and their families, and to support teachers in maximizing the learning and achievement of all students. The survey, which is available until April 11, 2014, contains specific questions about report cards and areas to provide comments.
Click here to access a survey :
- The Halifax Regional School Board is asking parents, students and teachers to participate in the "Getting To Great" survey. We value your input and this information will help us to plan for improvement over the next four years. You can complete the survey here!
- Students who bring their cars to school will be required to obtain a student parking information sheet from the main office. Once these information sheets have been completed and returned to the office parents will be called for confirmation of information. Students will then be issued a parking pass. Students are required to display parking passes while parked on school property for safety purposes. If students have two vehicles that they drive to school please put the information for both on your information sheet.