site map


Please report to the Vice-Principal, introduce yourself and indicate your wish to register. You will need to complete a Registration form and Request to transfer information from your previous school. You will need to provide:

  • a proof of address,
  • your birth certificate or passport,
  • your previous report card.

For more information, visit the HRSB website.